Thursday, November 1, 2007

Everybody's Doing It

Fine.  You all win.  


I'll "blog" (have I ever told you how much I hate that word?) my art outside of DeviantArt, 
but I demand comments!  And piggies!!  

Aw come on...I'll comment on yours if you comment on miiiine! *nudge nudge*

Seriously.  If people read this, I'll be stoked.

As for the title?  I needed something clever-sounding and memorable, and that's what came out.
Be glad—the last time I came up with a "creative" name, I ended up labeling myself as "HarmonianHiccup" on unnumbered BBS across the 'net.

As soon as I can convince "blogger" (eeche.) to upload my art, I will post it.  In the meantime...

2 comments:

K said...

So, cool. And you stole that line about hating "blog" from me. I love your catagories. My goodness, remind me to wear gloves next time I feed you!!

Ginna said...

hey cool! You know I love to comment, and that I love comments, right? So let's get going.
And now I get to say stuff about your pictures, yay!